Welcome to the new Indonesia Australia Report newsletter.
Read the full reports at http://www.indonesia-australia.com/
In this edition we profile the incoming Australian government’s new policies that will impact on Indonesia-Australia relations and raise an important suggestion. We’ll be very pleased to receive your additional comments by email or social media.
Other articles highlighted in the attached newsletters (with appropriate links) include:
· Australia's regions accelerate trade missions to Indonesia and new official offices
· Australia's Indonesia Country Strategy: business and states roles in relationship
· New 4-ha, minerals-clad, high-security Australian embassy in Jakarta underway
· AFL Indonesia pioneers local 'Aussie Rules' and expands the game in Asia
· Six Australia-Indonesia arts and cultural projects receive new AICC funding
· 75th anniversary of the first Qantas flying boat service to South East Asia
· Indonesian tourism to Australia expected to grow by 7% between 2011 and 2017
· Enthusiasts keep Australia's Holden car brand alive in Indonesia
· SMEC: 43 years in Indonesia and still growing
· An Australian rural school's film project expresses appreciation to Indonesia
· Australian-connected international schools in Indonesia
August was a record month for the Indonesia Australia Report. Visits to our documentary website, www.indonesia-australia.com, exceeded 3,000, followers of our Twitter news service approached 500 and views of our Indonesia Australia Weekly curated online compilation of links to recent newspaper articles topped 1,000. The numbers of Australians resident in Indonesia who have joined our 'closed' LinkedIn discussion group has doubled, and we've just started a Facebook Page for others to keep up with our latest articles and conversations. Please join in.
You may forward this Indonesia Australia Report newsletter to your colleagues interested in Indonesia. If you wish to be added to its mailing list – or removed - please email your request to email@example.com.
Please contact us if we can assist you to grow your business in Indonesia.
CEO Asia | Gold Group | Indonesia Australia Report
T/F: +65 6491-5271 M: +62 811 850-5598
The Indonesia Australia Report profiles business, community and individual links between Australia and Indonesia.